Stage / WordPress
Live Community Content
WriterAccess - Customers
WriterAccess - Freelancers
Recover lost password on Stage
Have you lost your password to the Stage platform and want to know how to recover it? It's very simple, just follow the steps below:
1. Go to rockstage.io
2. In the login area, click on “Forgot your password?”
3. Enter your registered email and click on “Send email”
4. You will be redirected to the login page, where you will see a confirmation that a recovery email has been sent:
5. Check your email and look for the subject “Change your password”, from email@example.com. Remember to also check at the Spam folder, if you can't find it:
6. Now just click on the indicated location and choose your new password :)
All done! Your password is reset.
If the password you are trying to reset is that of your blog's WordPress panel and not the Stage platform, just check this tutorial.
If you encounter any problems in this process, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us on the platform chat that we help you with right away!