- Rock Content Knowledge Base
Stage / WordPress
Live Community Content
WriterAccess - Customers
WriterAccess - Freelancers
External tracking: Allocate external conversions to Ion platform - Domain Switch
After implementing your "tag", "convert" or "tag & convert" script on the external site, follow these steps to accommodate the domain switch:
- Navigate into your console’s Integrations screen
- Click the “External tracking” button at the top of your screen
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on Advanced Options.
- Copy the Recognize script and paste on to your external receiving page.
- Add ?$$ (if first parameter) or &$$ (if secondary parameter) to the end of your ion hand-off URL(s) to pass the necessary parameters.