To view all your posts that were published by the Rock Content platform or that you created yourself, just go to “Posts > All posts”. You will be able to see and make the changes you want in each one.
I want to create a new post on my blog on my own. How do I do that?
It is simple. Go to “Posts > Add new” and insert:
- the title of the article;
- the content;
- the category that will represent the article;
- a highlighted image to encourage the visitor to click and read your text.
I want to add, edit, or delete the categories that are on the blog, is it possible?
It is, and it is easier than you think! In "Posts > Categories", you can add new categories, as well as delete or edit them.
How can I add more images to my blog so that it looks nice and makes visitors want to click to read the content?
In "Media > Library > Add new", you can add new images to use in articles, and you can also view all the images you have inside WordPress.
Tip: there is a tool called TinyPNG that compresses the images without impairing their quality. This is essential to improve your blog's loading time. So, every time you upload an image to WordPress, use this tool first.
In the same way that we can create posts within the blog, it is possible to create pages. To do this, go to “Pages > Add new” and insert:
- page title;
- a highlighted image.
That done, you have just created a new page for your blog. To see all pages, go to "Pages>All pages".
Someone commented on my blog. Where can I view this comment and reply?
In “Comments”, it is possible to view all comments for articles on the blog and, hovering over each one, the following options will appear:
- Approve: the comment will be displayed at the end of the article, where it was made;
- Responder: reply to your visitor's comment;
- Reject: delete the comment if you think it will not add anything.
Always interact with your visitors, after all, this can make them return frequently and even show your blog to other people.
One way to engage the visitors is to publish the e-books you have.
To add a new e-book to your blog, go to “Free Content > Add new” and insert:
- title of the e-book;
- download link;
- cover image.
Once you do this, your e-book will be available for your visitors to download.
The menu of your blog is very important, after all, it will guide the visitors while they browse the blog.
How can we insert information into our menu?
Within “Appearance > Menus > Categories”, follow these steps:
- enable the category you want to show on the menu;
- click on add to the menu;
Now, on the right side of the screen, in "Menu structure", you can change the order of a category by clicking on it with the left button and dragging it to the desired position.
Within WordPress, it is possible to create different types of users. You can add a user who will manage your blog or who will just write a few articles for you.
Among the options for creating users, these are the ones that you should know:
- administrator: can do everything within the WordPress panel;
- editor: can create and edit both the posts they created and those of any other user;
- author: can create and publish the posts made by them;
- collaborator: can only create posts, but can't publish them. The text must be approved by a user with administrator or editor permission.
To add a new user to your WordPress, go to "Users > Add new", fill in the fields and that's it! You have created a new user in your blog.
Still need help? Just contact us at email@example.com or on the platform chat, and we will help you!