Syndication is a feature in Engage that allows you take the content creation process a step further. Syndicating your stream allows you to pull-in content from other brands directly into your stream and amplify the audience that views your content. By syndicating your content, you can extend your content reach by pulling content from another live stream directly into your stream, or by making your content available to other brands on the Engage Market.
Click Here to learn more about syndicating your content.
Dashboard > Create > New Stream
Administrator | Developer | Editor
Click on the headings below to learn more about the Engage Market and Syndication.
Introducing the Engage Market
The Engage Market offers customers the ability to share and access digital content globally with other Engage customers. Listing your stream in the Engage Market is an excellent way of improving your content performance. This step can be done during the stream creation process, or after a stream has been made.
Click here to learn more about listing your stream in the Engage Market
How to Syndicate Your Content
There are two ways to syndicate your content:
- During the ‘Create a New Stream’ Process
- From the Syndication > Settings Page
During the ‘Create a New Stream’ Process
From within your stream
- Hover over the Promote tab
- Click Syndication in the content editor menu to go to your stream’s Syndication options.
Syndicating Out and In
You can use the Syndication feature to both syndicate your content out to another customer's stream or event, or you can syndicate another customer's Engage content into your stream or event.
To share your content out to another stream or event:
- Copy the Syndication ID for your content and share that with the Engage content publisher who wants to pull your content into their stream or event
- If you want the syndicated content to include your original stream's comments slide the Import Comments toggle to Yes.
To pull syndicated content in to your own stream or event:
- Paste the Syndication ID for the syndicated content into the Pull-In Another Stream field
- If you want to start pulling in content from the syndicated stream from this point on (net-new content), leave the Include Previous Posts toggle on 'No. If you want to pull in content existing prior to now, slide the toggle to 'Yes'.
- Click the Syndicate button to begin pulling the other stream content in to the existing stream.
After syndicating your content, click on Start Writing to start creating and curating content.