Stage / Wordpress
Live Community Content
WriterAccess - Customers
WriterAccess - Freelancers
SEO Best Practices
Ranking well on search engines gives your brand visibility and puts your content in front of new audiences.
Search engines rank pages higher based on how many other sites link to it, and how many times it is clicked on when it comes up in search results. Captivating content is therefore key to improving your page's ranking.
These are our recommendations for the optimal SEO experience with Live:
Use our API
- This is the best option when you're trying to optimize your ranking.
- We recommend adding a script to allow for server to server communication (as long as this isn't limited by your infrastructure). This will allow content to be read and indexed directly.
- Visit our developer's site to learn more about how to get started with our API: https://developer.scribblelive.com/
Use our WhiteLabel
- Our WhiteLabels use a CNAME URL so search engines know that you own the content even though it comes from our servers.
- Promote these pages and link to them from high traffic pages on your site (e.g., the home page) in order to improve their visibility.
- It may take some time for new WhiteLabels to rank well in search results.
- Learn more about how to set up a Whitelabel, or contact your CSM for more information.