We have recently added a new feature to Twitter and Instagram automation - the ability to send automated content directly into the Moderation Hub in Content Studio. All automated content will appear in real-time, but will not be published to your live stream until you approve it - giving you another level of moderation for your automated content.
How does it work?
When selecting a handle or keyword to automate on the Twitter/Instagram automation pages, the checkbox Send to Moderation Hub will appear.
- When checked, automated content will flow into the Moderation Hub.
- When unchecked, posts will publish automatically.
Note: This option can be applied individually to each follow.
Can I apply this feature to hashtags?
Yes. This option is available for both account automation and keyword/hashtag automation. Enter the hashtag/keyword in the Auto Post section, and select Send to Moderation Hub to moderate automated hashtags.
Can I automatically publish content from certain handles and moderate others?
Yes. Turn Send to Moderation Hub ON or OFF for each Twitter / Instagram auto-follow.
Can I begin moderating an account that I previously published automatically?
Yes. You can turn the option on or off for each automated keyword or account.
How do I filter through the automated content in the Moderation Hub?
From the Moderation Hub, individual users can organize and search for content in the following ways:
- Filter posts by Channel (e.g. Select Instagram under Channel to see only Instagram posts)
- Use the search field to find posts with certain keywords
- Use the pause button in the Moderation Hub to pause the flow of incoming automated posts
Click here to learn more about moderating posts in the Moderation Hub.