Explain how the image research service works and how I'm paid for image requests?
A picture may say 1,000 words, but researching images takes time, worthy of payment.
WriterAccess customers can add Image Research to any order and pay $5 ($3.50 paid to you) for receiving three image recommendations as part of the gig.
All freelancers perform this service with full access to search and select images inside the WriterAccess platform from StoryBlocks, Getty Images, and Shutterstock. Freelancers can also use these libraries for their own work, paying a small fee or no fee for the images.
To add photos or images to an order using Storyblocks, follow these steps:
• Go to the Resources section on the left-hand side of your dashboard.
• Click on Images.
• Select the Storyblocks image library, which is free.
• Enter your search term and image orientation, whether you’d prefer vertical or horizontal.
• Click on the upper left corner of the image you’d like to download.
• Upload the selected image to the Image section of the order form.
If a customer requests image research in the order description, avoiding the $5 fee and compensation, please open a help desk ticket for support.
If a customer requests image research in the order description and offers a bonus payment with the order or higher star level pay rate to you, it's up to you to select or decline the order. If declining do provide notes for our team and the customer to review and possibly rectify.