Rock Stage / Wordpress
- Provides content for the infographic and typically consists of headline, intro text, and listing of main data points.
- Is engaging, informative, and actionable
- Follows the directive of the Creative Brief
- Is conscious of the infographic audience
- Is properly sourced
- Is free of grammar/spelling errors
- Is delivered on time
- Does not read like an article
For projects that don't include writing services: brand guidelines, white papers, and any other documents that provide direction or explain the product are always helpful, but the most important thing to provide to the designer is visualization-ready content.
Simply put: Final Copy!
We have created a guide to help explain what this means and provide examples.
Download the guide below to learn more!