Image export is an image merge and export intended for integration with broadcast systems. The image merge works by posting an XML file to an FTP directory. The WorldNow CMS export works by posting a folder of images to the WorldNow image gallery. This article outlines how to create an image merge and background template.
Applications > Image Export
Create New Background Template
- Click on the Actions button and select Manage Export Template
- Click the New Template button
- Input the Name of your template
- Select a file to import the background image (image must be 1920x1080px)
- Click Save Changes
Once the template has been created, click the Back to Image Export button to create a new export set.
Create New Export Set
- Click on the Actions button and select New Export Set
- The next step is to add images/videos to your segment.
- Using the various filters you can target specific content or choose the Advanced Search option.
After you have completed adding items to your export, fill out the Export Details above the Selected Items list. Complete the following fields:
- Name: Insert a name for your export
- Date: This will allow you to keep track of the different exports you've created
- Template: Use the drop down menu to choose the desired template. To create a new template, follow the steps above - Create New Background Template
- Click Save
From the actions column, you can edit the export, delete, or send the export to your broadcast system.