When you're ready to publish your stream, there are different publishing options available to you:
- Embed Code
Embedding the stream onto your digital property helps to keep viewers on your page for longer, increasing engagement and opportunities for monetization and conversion.
The embed code you choose to use will depend on the type of visual experience you're trying to create. Our platform lets you display your stream's content in a variety of ways.
Embedding a stream happens in 2 steps:
- STEP 1 - Copying the embed code from Live
- STEP 2 - Pasting the embed code into your CMS (content management system)
STEP 1 - Copying the embed code from Live
- From within your stream, navigate to the Templates page (Menu > Setup > Templates).
- Select the type of visualization you'd like to create (e.g. embed, pinboard, timeline, etc)
- Select the Default template, or a custom template from the list
- Copy the embed code that appears
We provide two embed codes: a script version and an iframe version*. We recommend using the script code as it will scale automatically. If your CMS does not support script codes, you can use the iframe code.
*Some iframe codes are found under "Old Code"
STEP 2 - Pasting the embed code into your CMS
The embed code from Step 1 will need to be pasted into your CMS (content management system).
Each CMS has a unique way of organizing and managing content. Most CMSs will let you to create containers that you can insert code into. This container (iframe, html container, etc.) is where you will insert - or embed - your stream.
These images illustrate how the stream will fill the space created for it within your CMS:
The content will render either in your CMS, or once published. If you have any difficulties, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our streams are designed to be responsive, so your audiences will be able to access your content on multiple devices.