Stage / Wordpress
Live Community Content
WriterAccess - Customers
WriterAccess - Freelancers
Customize Your Stream Using the TopHTML
Some common uses of the TopHTML include:
- Adding a banner advertisement
- Adding your own styles or style sheet hosted on your server
- Adding an additional analytics code
Dashboard > Manage > Templates
Dashboard > Any Live Stream > Menu > Setup > Templates
Administrator | Developer | Editor
How To locate and add code to your Whitelabel Template TopHTML:
1. Go to the Choose A Template page by clicking Menu > Setup > Templates at the top of your stream.
2. Click on the Whitelabel tab and select the Whitelabel template you will connect your stream to.
3. Add your custom code to the Whitelabel TopHTML section, located at the bottom of the page.
5. Click Save at the bottom of the page to save your preferences.