Content Icons are a feature of the content editor that allows you to highlight posts in your stream to distinguish them from their content counterparts. When selected, a content icon will appear as a custom-colored flag, displaying an image and/or text. The content icon will appear at the top-right corner of a post. Click here for more information on content icons and how you can use them when curating content.
Dashboard > Manage > Content Icons
Administrator, Developers, Editors
Create and Organize Icons in the Content Studio
To create and organize content icons that can be used across multiple streams, follow these steps:
1. To access the Manage Icons page, click Manage > Icons on the left sidebar.
2. Click on Add Folder to create a folder to organize your icons into for easier access during the content creation process.
3. Click on Upload Icon to select an image from your computer.
Note: For best results, select an image that is 100px by 100px. Images that are not a square will be automatically cropped and resized.
Add the following to your content icons:
- Label - The label will appear as text on the content icon.
- Colour - Customize the background and text color for each content icon. For example, include your brand or event hex codes.
- Link - Add a hyperlink to each content icon to direct your readers to a particular page.
Add a Content Icon to Your Post
A content icon will appear as a flag on the upper right corner of a post. In the Content Studio, a Content Icon can be added to a post before or after a post is published to the stream.
How to add a Content Icon to a Post:
1. Click the Flag icon at the bottom left of the published post.
2. Select a folder from the drop-down menu to view the Content Icons in that folder.
3. Click on a Content Icon to select it, then click Save.
4. The Content Icon will automatically appear at the top right of the published post.