There are a few ways to integrate your WordPress with RD Station, making sure all relevant data is sent to the automation tool.
In this article, you will learn 3 ways to do this integration:
- Using Rock Convert's plugin;
- Integrating directly with Rock Stage;
- Integrating WordPress with RD Station without using facilitators.
Way 1: Using the Rock Convert plugin:
It is essential that you already have the plugin on the Premium version to follow with the integration via Rock Convert. If you need help to get premium version, just get in touch with our Support Team.
1. Log into the RD Station platform.
2. On the upper right corner, click the arrow and select Integration:
3. Select the API tab.
4. Copy your public Token:
5. Access your WordPress administrative panel: in the side menu in Rock Convert > Settings select Integration:
6. Now, just paste the Token copied from RD Station in step 4, on the indicated box, then click on Save Integration.
Way 2: Integrating directly with Rock Stage;
- Access your Stage account.
- Access the Integration menu.
- Click on the option Integrate with RD Station.
- You will be redirected to log into RD Station.
- After logging, click on continue.
3. And connect:
4. Check the options "Export subscribers" and "Export other leads", as in the picture below, then click on "Update".
Way 3: Integrating WordPress with RD Station
The video tutorial below explains step-by-step how to integrate RD Station directly into WordPress.
All done! Now all your leads will go straight to RD Station!