How to standardize your actions through Projects Model. In a few minutes, you will see how to standardize your actions and optimize time when opening a project.
Standardizing and organizing actions that will be applied in a project are very important steps. With that in mind, we have prepared a material that will help you make the most of this information.
1. What is a Projects Model?
A Projects Model is a set of information that will be used when developing a project. This information will be defined by the analyst and data used when creating a project and also viewed by the creative sector.
Standardizing the project model is important because every time you open a new project of the same service, the system will bring out information you defined previously. For example a project regarding a collection launch, you always ask your client about his target audience, which vehicles he intends to use for advertising, his competitors, the product’s differential, budget, objectives, among others.
Common tasks are usually budget for graphic material and the pieces are a catalog and a Facebook post. All of this can be standardized in the project model "collection launch", what greatly facilitates the work of analysts and later that of creation.
2. Which items are part of project model?
Here at iClips, we understand that this information is valuable. Therefore, we have included important items that will bring standardization and organization to your team.
In order to absorb as much information as possible, our project model includes the following items:
- Briefing: the scope of work that will be filled out at the opening of projects by the service team and that will also be viewed by the creative team;
- Pieces: they are the main actions in the project that will go through creation flow;
- Tasks: they are activities that complement the main actions (pieces) of projects.
3. Where to standardize project model?
Project model in iClips is defined at settings > project model.