(HTTP Archive) file shows the sequence of redirects and requests that happen during a transaction. It's an excellent tool for debugging issues, as it can identify where things get stuck.
- Close all incognito windows in Google Chrome.
- Open a new incognito window in Google Chrome.
- Go to View > Developer > Developers Tools.
- In the Developer Tools pane, choose the Network tab.
- Check the Preserve Log checkbox to record all interactions.
- Visit the page and complete the steps that trigger the issue.
- Choose the Network tab.
- Click the down arrow to export the HAR file.
- Save the HAR file.